Using the Kigen corporate logo
Please follow these guidelines when using the Kigen logo. Please if you want permission to use the Kigen logo.
You do not need to seek permission if:
- You already have written permission or a licence from Kigen.
- You are a journalist, media outlet or blog using the logo for editorial purposes.
- You are a charity or other not-for-profit organisation that is being supported by Kigen.
Download our logo files or get in touch for additional formats.
Further guidance on using the Kigen logo
- Do not alter or deform the shape of the logo in any way. The logo must appear exactly as shown: the elements, proportions and relationships must not change.
- Do not replace the logotype with a different typeface.
- Do not imitate any element of the logo, including its trade dress.
- Please include the following trademark notice in all materials: The Kigen name and logo are trademarks of Kigen (UK) Limited. All rights reserved.
- Do not use the logo or logotype as an element in titles, headlines or text.
- Do not place competing visual elements (including but not limited to other trademarks) close to the logo.
- Do not set type near to the logo that could be construed as a corporate slogan or motto.
- Do not display the logo more prominently than your own trademarks, logos and names. This includes, but is not limited to company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use or register the logo (or any part of it) as part of another trademark, logo or name. This includes but is not limited to a company name, trade name, product name, service name, technology name, social media name or handle.
- Do not use the logo in any manner that expresses or implies that Kigen has any affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, certification, or approval of your product, service or company.
- Do not use the logo to make fun of Kigen or portray Kigen in a negative way.
- Any and all goodwill arising from use of the logo inures exclusively to Kigen (UK) Limited.
Kigen reserves the sole right to alter or refuse any permission to any third party to use the Kigen corporate logo if such use does not comply with these guidelines.