Flipping the IoT: data privacy and security first
Simple, efficient solution putting privacy and security first for users.
A detailed overview on the ZARIOT / @ Company SIM-based end-to-end data encryption solution enabled by Kigen.
ZARIOT and The @ Company have developed an innovative IoT data privacy solution, using Kigen SIM as the root of trust. This makes IoT solutions more effective and faster to deploy while robust SIM security, end-to-end (E2E) encryption, controlled data access, future proof security and zero-touch provisioning. This white paper outlines all you need to know about how this solution can benefit you and how together these technologies hold the potential to revolutionize data security and privacy from the internet, to every “thing”.
Data security first approach
Download this white-paper to find out
- How the SIM security offers a tamper-proof root of trust on cellular IoT devices
- What true end-to-end encryption entails, and how it can be provided for cellular IoT devices, without additional hardware requirements
- How the solution enables full data sovereignty for the end user and how E2E encryption of all communication can be used to tailor access to data, simplifying GDPR obligations and reducing overheads
- How reliance on other security infrastructure can be reduced and vendor lock-in prevented
- How simple provisioning options can reduce cost while increasing security
- How these technologies combined ensure a flexible, future proof IoT solution
… jointly with our partners, we have expertise in SIM, eSIM and iSIM, and Remote SIM Provisioning (RSP), that can help you deliver your cellular IoT product, offering and vision.
Get in touch to discuss more on how you can benefit from working with Kigen and our partners.
Our team can help you get the most out of our SIM products and services